Florida Anime Experience
1. My drawings are for personal use only not to be reproduced in anyway or re-posted anywhere without credit. I reserve the right to display these commissions in my gallery or reproduce unless either the characters are the property of commissioner or concept was not developed on my own in which I forfeit my rights. But otherwise I maintain all rights to the piece.
2. Because I want to get everyone their commissions as soon as possible I ask that you send as many visual references as possible. If you have composition references or preferred poses please state those as well. I will do a onetime modification when I present you the sketch. After that I will not be redoing the image.
a. Please try to refine your references. Don't send me multiple ref for the face/clothes/etc that don't coincide. It can become confusing and will take me longer to finish your piece.
3. I won't do furries. Please don't ask me.
4. I do freelance work outside of commissions so sometimes it takes me longer to get commissions done. If you're worried about your order please don't hesitate to note me. I'm never to busy to respond to concerns.
7. I accept paypal payments only, and please DO NOT MAKE IT A GIFT! I received an email stating that gifts and donations were a form of tax evasion and to stop receiving them unless i became a non-profit organization. soooo please choose service and please please please pay the paypal fee. i would hate to raise prices to compensate for ppl who wont pay the fee.
8. For you to have a reserved spot you must pay upfront. The reason being I always finish commissions in order, but i don't start them in order. I usually start 3-4 sketches at a time and its unfair to both me and other paid commissioners for me to start on something unpaid. I can make few exceptions but only while the commissions remain open. If i fill up the queue and your spot is still unpaid, the spot will be forfeited.
Please dont commission me if you havent read this. Thanks so much guys (: